Currently offering Virtual Telehealth Individual, Family, and Group Therapy services in Bakersfield, CA and throughout California.
The Central Valley Family Therapy practice specializes in mental health services in Bakersfield, CA for individuals, groups, couples or families. The Central Valley Family Therapy focuses on providing a warm and secure environment, where we can support you through any challenge, be it depression and anxiety, trauma, child, adolescent, family therapy or even marriage or family counseling. Additionally, the clinic focuses and all of clinicians have received extensive training in treating the perinatal population with a variety of maternal mental health services. Our years of experience makes us confident that no problem is too small to ignore, or too great to overcome.
We have included several ways to contact us at Central Valley Family Therapy. Please give us a call, send an email, or simply fill out the form on this page. We are looking forward to speaking with you.
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner.
Contact Our Bakersfield Office
What to Do Before and After a Therapy Session
The healing starts the moment you make an appointment with one of our therapists, and ideally, never ends. We recommend several steps to take before and after your appointment with the therapist.
Before a Session:
- Eat a light meal before sessions, to keep your focus steady in our peaceful, safe environment.
- Grab a warm drink like a coffee or tea.
After a Session:
- Write in a journal about how you are feeling after your therapy session, as well as any time you have these feelings. Write about what is so difficult for you or where you feel you found your strength and resilience throughout the week.
- Engage in self-care like mindfulness or yoga.
- Recreational activities can help you, as well, like going for a walk, taking a bath, reading a book, or other fun activities to help you feel good.
- Let yourself feel what you are feeling instead of running away from it. These feelings will be useful to talk about with your therapist in your next session.
Monday- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Tuesday- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Thursday- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday- 8:00 am to Noon