Individual, Family, and Group Therapy Services in Fresno, CA
Currently offering in-person and virtual telehealth counseling appointments in Fresno, CA and throughout California.
The Central Valley Family Therapy practice specializes in mental health services in Fresno, CA for individuals, groups, couples or families, with convenient in-person sessions in the Fresno, Madera, Tulare, and Visalia area, or virtual counseling sessions in Fresno or any location. The Central Valley Family Therapy focuses on providing a warm and secure environment, where we can support you through any challenge, be it depression and anxiety, trauma, child, adolescent, family therapy or even marriage or family counseling. Additionally, the clinic focuses and all of clinicians have received extensive training in treating the perinatal population with a variety of maternal mental health services. Our years of experience makes us confident that no problem is too small to ignore, or too great to overcome.
We have included several ways to contact us at Central Valley Family Therapy. Please give us a call, send an email, or simply fill out the form on this page. We are looking forward to speaking with you.
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner. We serve: Fresno, Kings, Tulare, Madera Counties.
The Space for Family Counseling in Fresno, CA
The Family Counseling Space in Fresno, CA is one of our many California locations, providing trusted mental health support, from a team of gold-standard therapists. We love Fresno for the endless possibilities and constant growth, and we hope to bring this spirit into our relationships with our valued patients. The Space for Family Counseling strives to create a safe and peaceful space, conducive to healing and recovery, with no detail overlooked and no patient left behind.
What to Do Before and After a Therapy Session
The healing starts the moment you make an appointment with one of our Fresno-based therapists, and ideally, never ends. We recommend several steps to take before and after your appointment with The Family Counseling Space therapist.
In Our Neighborhood:
- Set aside time to get some exercise before or after your session, and give yourself some healthy time to think about the advice of the day – we are only a short walk from a Planet Fitness!
Before a Session:
- Eat a light meal before sessions, to keep your focus steady in our peaceful, safe environment.
- Pick up a warm drink like a coffee or tea, on your way to your appointment.
After a Session:
- Write in a journal about how you are feeling after your therapy session, as well as any time you have these feelings. Write about what is so difficult for you or where you feel you found your strength and resilience throughout the week.
- Engage in self-care like mindfulness or yoga.
- Recreational activities can help you, as well, like going for a walk, taking a bath, reading a book, or other fun activities to help you feel good.
- Let yourself feel what you are feeling instead of running away from it. These feelings will be useful to talk about with your therapist in your next session.
Monday- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Tuesday- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Thursday- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday- 8:00 am to Noon