Currently, we have IMMEDIATE openings for all medi-cal and self-pay clients.
In Network Insurance Plans:
- California Health and Wellness Medi-Cal
- Cal Viva Medi-Cal
- Anthem Blue Cross Medi-Cal
- Anthem Blue Cross Commercial Plans (including Advantek and Delta Health)
- MHN Commercial Plans (HMO and PPO)
- United Healthcare
- Optum Behavioral Health
- Halcyon (Authorization Required)
- Pinnacle Claims Management
Out of Network Insurance Plans:
We are “Out of Network” providers with all other insurance plans, which means if you have a PPO plan, the cost of our services may be partially covered or covered in full. Please, give us a call and we can help you with verifying your health insurance benefits. We will provide you with a superbill each month to submit to your insurance plan for reimbursement.
- Doctorate Level Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT): $225 for an assessment and $175.00 ongoing treatment
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT): $185.00 for an assessment, $150.00 ongoing treatment
- Associate Marriage and Family Therapist: $120.00 cash rate for assessment/ongoing treatment
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical and mental health care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the expected charges for medical services, including psychotherapy services.
You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency healthcare services, including psychotherapy services.
You can ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule a service.
If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill. Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate.
For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit www.cms.gov/nosurprises.
Monday- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Tuesday- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Thursday- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday- 8:00 am to Noon