If you are a current Medi-Cal recipient, mental health treatment is available to you at NO cost. Please contact our office to verify insurance and to schedule an appointment.
Currently, we have IMMEDIATE openings for all insurance plans (in-network and out-of-network) and self-pay clients.
In Network Insurance Plans:
- Cal Viva Medi-Cal
- Blue Cross Medi-Cal
- Blue Cross Commercial Plans (including Advantek and Delta Health)
- MHN Commercial Plans
- Sante Community Care (Authorization Required)
- United Healthcare (Optum)
- Halcyon (Authorization Required)
- Pinnacle Claims Management
- Pacific Crest Healthcare
Out of Network Insurance Plans:
We are “Out of Network” providers with all other insurance plans, which means if you have a PPO plan, the cost of our services may be partially covered or covered in full. Please, give us a call and we can help you with verifying your health insurance benefits. We will provide you with a superbill each month to submit to your insurance plan for reimbursement.
Credentialing Applications In Process Insurance Plans:
Currently, we are “Out of Network” providers for the insurance plans listed below. However, we are in the credentialing/contracting process and expect to be in network providers within the next 5-8 months. Which means, currently, we would bill as an out of network provider. The cost of our services may be partially covered or covered in full. Please, give us a call and we can help you with verifying your our of network health insurance benefits for mental health. We will provide you with a superbill each month to submit to your insurance plan for reimbursement. Once we are credentialed/contracted you may continue to work with that clinician and utilize your “in-network” benefits.
- Blue Shield of California
- Melissa Tihin, Psy.D. LMFT: $150.00 for an assessment, $120.00 ongoing treatment
- Heidi Camacho MS LMFT LPCC: $150.00 for an assessment, $120.00 ongoing treatment
- Barrett Eng, M.A., LMFT: $150.00 for an assessment, $120.00 ongoing treatment
- Marriage and Family Therapist Associate: $100.00 cash rate for assessment/ongoing treatment
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay a no-show fee (not applicable to Medi-Cal clients). For Associate level clinicians the fee is $80 for each missed session. For licensed clinicians the fee is $120 for each missed session
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!