Current Positions Available:
- Intake Coordinator
- Medical Biller
Who we are
Central Valley Family Therapy is a mental health organization built on the values of community, unity, and passion. Our group formed in 2017 and throughout time has become a community of expert providers offering dynamic treatments and compassionate care to meet the needs of our patients – the people in the communities in which we serve.
Explore your passion for mental health while being part of strong community that is passionate about providing mental health services in the communities we serve.
Your customer-focused and love connecting with people. In the face of a challenge, you’re calm and resourceful. And you thrive in a team environment. As an intake coordinator for Central Valley Family Therapy, you’ll be the primary point of contact for our patients, ensuring they’re able to get the mental health care they need.
This is a full-time hourly position.
What you’ll do
- Work directly with inquiring patients to support a high volume of incoming and outgoing inquiries via phone and email.
- Coordinate care with patients to help them begin outpatient mental health services with our organization and work with the rest of the office support team to ensure that the patient has an overall positive experience
- Be a strong communicator, team player to provide coordination of care
- Our ideal candidate embodies excellent communication skills, is responsible, reliable, organized, and can solve problems while remaining friendly and helpful.
- You will be responsible for a variety of tasks requiring data analysis, in-depth evaluation, and sound judgment.
- As our medical biller, your daily duties will include maintaining billing software, appealing denied claims, and recording late payments.
- To succeed in this role, you must possess in-depth knowledge of billing software and medical insurance policies.
- The ideal candidate must also be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, as communicating with clients and various insurance agents will form a large part of the position.
What you’ll bring
- High School Diploma, AA Degree, Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Completed training program in Medical Office Assisting from Accredited College is preferred.
- One-plus year of customer experience preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft preferred
- A self-starter attitude, with a passion to grow, learn, organize and create in service to improving mental health care
What you’ll receive
- The intake coordinator position is a full-time, in office position that pays a competitive, hourly rate.
- The medical biller position is a full time, in office position that pays a competitive, hourly rate.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off, sick time, paid holidays- 24 hours of sick time, 80 hours of vacation time, and over 14 paid holidays per year
- Employer 401K
- Flex Spending Account
- Short Term Disability and Life Insurance Plan
Send your resume, cover letter, and one reference letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Central Valley Family Therapy is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you’re a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives.
Monday- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Tuesday- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Thursday- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday- 8:00 am to Noon