Family Therapy in Roseville, CA
In-Person appointments in Roseville, CA and Virtual Telehealth Counseling throughout California.
The Central Valley Family Therapy practice specializes in mental health services in Roseville, CA for individuals, groups, couples or families, with convenient in-person sessions in the Roseville area, or virtual counseling sessions in Roseville or any location. The Central Valley Family Therapy focuses on providing a warm and secure environment, where we can support you through any challenge, be it depression and anxiety, trauma, child, adolescent, family therapy or even marriage or family counseling. Additionally, the clinic focuses and all of clinicians have received extensive training in treating the perinatal population with a variety of maternal mental health services. Our years of experience makes us confident that no problem is too small to ignore, or too great to overcome.
We have included several ways to contact us at Central Valley Family Therapy. Please give us a call, send an email, or simply fill out the form on this page. We are looking forward to speaking with you.
We are committed to your privacy. Do not include confidential or private information regarding your health condition in this form or any other form found on this website. This form is for general questions or messages to the practitioner.
The Space for Family Counseling in Roseville, CA
The Family Counseling Space in Roseville, CA is one of our many California locations, providing trusted mental health support, from a team of gold-standard therapists. Our therapists are your Roseville neighbors, loving the rural, home-town feel of peace our city. We strive to create a safe and secure space, conducive to healing and recovery, with no detail overlooked and no patient left behind.
Contact Our Roseville Office
What to Do Before and After a Therapy Session
The healing starts the moment you make an appointment with one of our Roseville-based therapists, and ideally, never ends. We recommend several steps to take before and after your appointment with The Family Counseling Space therapist.
In Our Neighborhood:
- Stop in for a quick taco at Chando’s Tacos, a short and head-clearing walk from our office.
- Try a new cuisine at the Flame & Fire Brazilian Steakhouse, just a few blocks from our Roseville location.
Before a Session:
- Eat a light meal before sessions, to keep your focus steady in our peaceful, safe environment.
- Pick up a warm drink like a coffee or tea, on your way to your appointment.
After a Session:
- Write in a journal about how you are feeling after your therapy session, as well as any time you have these feelings. Write about what is so difficult for you or where you feel you found your strength and resilience throughout the week.
- Engage in self-care like mindfulness or yoga.
- Recreational activities can help you, as well, like going for a walk, taking a bath, reading a book, or other fun activities to help you feel good.
- Let yourself feel what you are feeling instead of running away from it. These feelings will be useful to talk about with your therapist in your next session.
"If you plan on being anything less than what you are capable of being, you will probably be unhappy all the days of your life
― Abraham Maslow
Monday- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Tuesday- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Wednesday- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Thursday- 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
Friday- 8:00 am to Noon